11.3.11

Continuing use of Time Management

Yesterday while I was at my place of employment (have to pay tuition for school somehow!) one of our other employees failed to report for duty. Ordinarily this would not be a cause for concern, but in this case she was entrusted with a most critical duty and as she was not going to arrive, I had to step up and take over. This duty was exceedingly taxing - involving lifting heavy objects, walking long distances, and streching my body into uncomfortable positions. After one and a half hours of greuling work, I was finished, and more than a little frustrated that I would be asked to perform someone else's duty. *sigh* well, at least I got my excercise in for the day! I also managed to drink two glasses of water yesterday and had dinner at a quaint little pub with Nelo. He is taking a journey this weekend and asked me to accompany him to the village gates. I shall miss him while he's away, but am looking forward to his return. Jinn and Zilya are visiting my room this evening and we will be preparing a vegetarian feast for Jinn's special quest this week. I am very excited to see what's in store!

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesomely positive way to view your experience. Wtg!

    ReplyDelete