22.3.11

Stress and Fitness

Again this week, I am clearly seeing the link between stressors in my life and poor decisions. Last night, I visited a street vendor for the first time in months because I spent the day working so hard that I didn't take time to eat until it was too late to do anything else. I paid dearly for that decision as my stomach rumbled and grumbled the night through. Even this morn I feel weary and under the weather. I know that one of my goals is to feel better, but I can't do that if I keep sabotaging myself. Today I am working twice as hard, and the only way I know how to deal is by eating. I will make a pact to drink at least two glasses of water today, whatever else. At least then I can say I'm attempting to keep on track.

1 comment:

  1. You are trying hard and that is admirable. The road to health is bumpy and trying, but well worth it. Keep up the good work, choosing alternative foods or alternative coping mechanisms is tough but you are doing your best :)

    ReplyDelete