7.3.11

Research Research

Who knew that coming to a Hero school would involve so much research? Le Chef is on a mission to whip us into shape and asked me to find information on healthy serving sizes for her page. I spent the evening looking and came up with what I consider a very reputable reference. I know she's offering a summer internship, but I'm not sure what that's about. I'm also frustrated to see that some of the other students are already level 2 and I'm still level 1 :( Hopefully this week I'll be able to redouble my efforts and really prove that I'm a Hero like they are. Who knew the theif would be so determined...wait, I guess that makes sense :P.

Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. I shared this recipe with Le Chef but wanted to share it with you as well because it requires an piece of equipment that I've heard you own. Hopefully we can make it together sometime. The source I found the recipe at isn't loading properly but I did find this to show you: http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/braised-hawaiian-pork-shoulder/53159.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shoulders of Pork? I prefer the bacon, thank you.
    I'm sure you will come along well, especially with my fantastic influence tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete