2.3.11

Finally

I have finally arrived at the school, after being delayed by flooding, looting, and other unfortunate circumstances. I am glad to be here. The 30 min. walk from campus to my bed seemed endless, but I am excited nonetheless. My biggest concern is ale - I have a fondness for ale that only dwarves can, but the headmaster tells me that students are required to be clear in their thoughts and thus ale is very watered down and rarely available. Instead, he insists I start drinking water...an odd thought for a Dwarf - water is consider almost as precious as gold and not worthy of drinking. I will have to focus time and energy adjusting to this new way of life.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I didn't catch your name though

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of them were me, I just had a heavens of a time trying to post correctly. All worked out, though.

    ReplyDelete