14.3.11

Whew

Three days of not blogging leaves for a hefty blog post. All in all it was a really great weekend - the party had a very successful boss encounter, I made some excellent choices, and I ate great food that wasn't too bad for me. Let's cap it up:

Friday: only pop and water all day - finishing my two day challenge not to have fizzy ale. No excercise :(. Bannana for breakfast, broccoli as a snack, and a full serving of vegetables.

Saturday: Walking the mall for 6 hours (= at least one hour of excercise for me). Dinner at home with broccoli, no water :(

Sunday: Boss encounter, two servings of vegetables, two glasses of water, 20 min stair workout, 15 min. weight room, and 15 min. pool. AWESOME dinner with Jinn :).

Because I went to the gym on Sunday and designed a health-spiration site, I completed all of my personal challenges for the week. More importantly, I learned something about what it means to have fun with my friends, and that fitness isn't so hard if you do it right. Feeling energized and hopeful.

2 comments:

  1. What a positive ending to a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the fish, perhaps this easy meal is something you'll make more often. :)

    ReplyDelete