23.3.11

Lackluster

Lately I feel like the only student who is posting on a regular basis. Perhaps the other students are so engaged in their work that they simply don't have the time. I failed to live up to the two glasses of water yesterday, although I did have one glass, and one serving of vegetables. While on a lunch outing with Nelo, I tried two different kinds of leafy green dishes. One was called coleslaw and it was mildly appealing. The other, collard greens, left a foul taste in my mouth. The acrid flavor of this dish made it inedible for me, although not for Nelo whom upon tasting it remarked "hmm...a little bland".

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on drinking a glass of water and eating some vegetables. I know you are disappointed at not drinking two, but keep in mind that you are all the more healthy for drinking the first glass and eating some veggies, so don't give up. We all believe in you!

    ReplyDelete