16.3.11

Ogre Story

The past two days have been rather eventful here at school. On Monday, Nelo returned from his journey and I was asked to accompany him from the gate back to school. He had many harrowing adventures and it was a pleasure to hear all about his travels. He even brought me a tiny crystal souvenir! Health-wise, the day was a wash, but I did continue updating my tumblog as per the headmaster's challenge and started getting a plan for the rest of the week.

On Tuesday, I spent 10 minutes at the beginning of my work day lifting weights. During work I prepared myself a vegetarian quesadilla - a very delicious meal indeed - and I consumed a glass of water. After work, Zilya joined me in my room and we prepared to head to Gym together. We decided to conquer the Ogre as a team rather than alone, and I for one am glad we did. After having worked all day, I was exhausted after the first 15 min. or so of exercise. slowly and surely, we made our way through the entire town, knocking on every door looking for the Ogre. An hour later, at the last door, a villager told us that the Ogre had been chased off the previous weekend by Calamitus!! But luckily for us, this villager was a dentist and had several of the Ogre teeth on hand as our reward. I felt completely worn out from our not-quest and Zilya led Nelo and I in a round of stretching for 5 min. Then we returned to school and prepared a feast worthy of heroes with fish, vegetables, risotto, and squash - it was a meal of kings and we feasted until late in the eve.

3 comments:

  1. Funny- in my story we did meet the ogre, who was marked by his gassy mouth. Perhaps I confused him for a troll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to meet this ogre, perhaps when I search him out Biirna may accompany me and we will sight this illusive beast together.

    ReplyDelete