21.3.11

Weekend Events

The weekend past was a busy one for me as I continued my studies of Health and Fitness here. On Friday, I did very little - only taking time for a few glasses of water, although at a dinner to celebrate calamitus' hockey game, I partook in a turkey burger...a very different animal from the beef I've come to know. Also, I finished my first challenge, which was to maintain my healthspiration page for one week. I have found this resource to be very motivating and invaluable.

Saturday, however, started off early - meeting Zilya and Calamiuts at a salon in Gym to work on our fitness. We spent an hour and a half using various contraptions and weights to tone out bodies to the fullest. Thereby I finished my second challenge, visiting Gym twice! Later in the day, Zilya and I met Biirna and did some browsing at the local bazaar. Probably 45 min. of the experience was 'workout' and the rest was fun :).

Sunday, Zilya came over and we went to Gym again, this time in hopes of attending a class taught by local arts masters, however, the class was empty and we decided to workout instead. 45 min. later, we finished up and headed to the pub where I had a stirfry with squash, tofu, and other vegetables. I finished my third challenege yesterday and am extremely proud of myself for completing all three!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you are getting to the gym so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 strength (sorry I didn't add it to my previous post)

    ReplyDelete